2021 PLAYERS RETURNING IN 2022
Please register at: 2022 PJFC Registrations
PLAYERS TRANSFERRING FROM AUSKICK OR OTHER CLUBS
When asked “Has your child played football before?”
Select “NO” if your child has only played Auskick previously.
Select “YES” if your child has played club football (U8 or above) for another club.
Link: 2022 PJFC Registrations
ALL OTHER REGISTRATIONS AND ENQUIRIES
Please contact Beth Schofield by email: email@example.com
To be eligible for the 2022 season, players must be at least 7 years of age as at 30th April 2022.
No previous playing experience is necessary, however a minimum one year of AUSKICK is recommended.
2022 REGISTRATION FEES
$350 per child
PJFC are proud to support a community program that covers the registration fees and uniforms for families that need financial support. Please contact Beth Schofield at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance if required.
AGE GROUPS – MIXED COMPETITION
UNDER 8 – children born between 1 January 2014 and 30 April 2015
UNDER 9 – children born in 2013 calendar year
UNDER 10 – children born in 2012 calendar year
UNDER 11 – children born in 2011 calendar year
UNDER 12 – children born in 2010 calendar year
UNDER 13 – children born in 2009 calendar year
UNDER 14 – children born in 2008 calendar year
UNDER 15 – children born in 2007 calendar year
UNDER 16 – children born in 2006 calendar year
AGE GROUPS – GIRLS COMPETITION
UNDER 8 – girls born in between 1 January 2014 and 30 April 2015
UNDER 10 – girls born in 2012 and 2013 calendar years
UNDER 12 – girls born in 2010 and 2011 calendar years
UNDER 13 – girls born in 2009 calendar year
UNDER 14 – girls born in 2008 calendar year
UNDER 16 – girls born in 2006 and 2007 calendar years
UNDER 18 – girls born in 2004 and 2005 calendar years
- Games are played every Sunday, starting with the Under 8s at around 8 am.
- The first games will be played on Sunday 10th April 2022 (Round 1).
- Training – Training is held each week, with optional skills training on one afternoon per week (likely to be Wednesday in 2022). Under 11 and 12 will have additional team training on Wednesdays.
- The main team training is held on Friday afternoons at Toorak Park from 4pm. Under 8’s, 9’s and 10’s start at 4pm with older teams starting later. The training schedule will be advised in late March 2022 when teams are confirmed.
- Pre-Season training is expected to commence in February 2022.
- Uniform – Players are required to wear a PJFC playing jumper, shorts and socks for all games. The club provides a playing jumper (on loan for the season) as part of your registration fee. Socks ($16.50) and shorts ($38.50) can be purchased from the Club at an additional cost. The online uniform shop can be found at PJFC Uniform Shop here
- Mouth guards and boots – These items are purchased separately by parents. Mouth guards are COMPULSORY for both training and games – the policy is strictly ‘no mouthguard, no train or play’.
- Parent involvement – Parent assistance at matches and training is incredibly important. Match day duties include: first aid, runners, umpire escorts, timekeepers, scorers, goal umpires and general assistance. We strongly encourage a rotation of game day duties amongst all parents to promote participation.
Refunds will be processed for withdrawn registrations as follows:
- On or before 15th March, the registration fees will be refunded in full less a 10% administration fee
- Before 7 days prior to round 1, 50% of the registration will be refunded
- After 7 days prior round 1, no refunds will be processed
- If an application to register a player is not accepted for whatever reason, a full refund will be processed.