PJFC is now taking registrations for Season 2023.
Registration fees are $395 per player which includes $50 payable to the SMJF League. Families are also encouraged to make a contribution to the PJFC Community Fund which allows us to support children and families needing financial assistance for football.
If your child needs assistance to meet the cost of registration or other costs of playing football, please get in touch with Beth Schofield (email@example.com) or Georgie McAllister (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The link to register is here: https://www.playhq.com/afl/register/17bff4
It is important that you register early if you would like to secure a spot at PJFC for your child / children. Registrations for player transfers from other Clubs will open on 1st February.
All volunteers including Coaches, Team Managers, Trainers, Umpires and other volunteers must also register via PlayHQ. Please follow the same approach as above to register and provide your valid Working With Children’s Certificate (WWCC). There is no cost to register as a volunteer at PJFC.
MERCHANDISE AND UNIFORMS
Merchandise and Uniforms will be available for purchase through our new website after 5pm on Monday 16th January. We have tried to make it easy for parents, providing guidance around “must have” items, versus those nice to have but not essential items for your children, and for yourselves.
Please note the following information regarding ordering merchandise:
- To guarantee delivery prior to season start, you must order merchandise between 5pm Monday 16th January and 5pm Sunday 12th February
- To order late, and receive items after season start, a second window is open between Monday 27th March to Sunday 2nd April 5pm
- We will not be running a weekly uniform shop in 2023 due to the disruption of Toorak Park redevelopment
- You must order early to secure your items in time for season start
- All off-field items will be delivered to your home. You’ll be asked to provide an address for this
- All on-field items (shorts and socks) will be delivered to the Club, and you can collect from an early training or via your Team Manager after Easter.
We have organised a great pre-season training schedule for 2023, but we won’t be running day 1 on Tuesday 17th January due to hot weather (we don’t train when it’s above 35 degrees).
Further pre-season training updates will be proved via our GM Football Operations in the coming days, and specific to each year group.