By registering at Prahran, your child is joining a club focused on, and guided by, a set of core values including Development, Enjoyment, Sportsmanship, Inclusiveness, Respect and Encouragement. We have a strong focus on enjoyment through learning football with peers, guided by open minded Coaches who are keen to develop all players.
PJFC offers preseason training from January (date TBC and only for those registered at PJFC), together with skills training, and further development through the season.
There are plenty of opportunities for parents to get involved also: if you’re interested in helping out in any way, please get in touch via the volunteer page.
Conditions of Registration
- Please note the age requirements for each playing age group before registering – these can be found below
- Children wishing to play in an age group younger than they are eligible for will need to seek an exemption from the league – please contact Beth Schofield firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- New players to the club, (including those transitioning from Auskick), will need to validate their age – the club will arrange to sight proof of age documentation (birth certificate or passport) once registration is received
- Registrations must be paid in full, or have arranged a payment plan or other arrangement with the club prior to being accepted
- Registrations are on a first-come-first-served basis. The club will close age groups to further registrations if target squad numbers are reached
- Registrations will be open to returning members and new players (including those transitioning from Auskick) in January 2024. We will also be accepting transfers from other clubs.
Any issues with paying fees, please contact Beth Schofield email@example.com
Instructions for registering Volunteers
- All volunteers including Coaches, Team Managers, Trainers, Umpires and other volunteers must also register via PlayHQ in 2024. Please note, you are required to have a valid Working With Children’s Certificate (WWCC). There is no cost to register as a volunteer at PJFC.
01/01/2015 - 30/04/2016
01/01/2014 - 31/12/2014
01/01/2013 - 31/12/2013
01/01/2012 - 31/12/2012
01/01/2011 - 31/12/2011
01/01/2010 - 31/12/2010
01/01/2009 - 31/12/2009
01/01/2008 - 31/12/2008
01/01/2007 - 31/12/2007
01/01/2005 - 31/12/2006